So to start a blog I figured I have to have something significant to say, or an eventful life with babies, husband, & the whole shebang. But then I realized all the blogs I follow this is the majority, but not necessarily the constant. So for any of my friends or future followers, this blog will be whatever I need it to be.... My two cents!!!
So everyone says life is short, thus is true. But for me the last 4 years of my life have whizzed by, but at the same time all seem the same. Mistake followed by a lesson, I guess thats called LIVING. But its more than that, I feel I haven't been following my dreams, or following through on any of the things I know would make me happy. I believe I have just been doing what seems right, or looks right from the exterior. There is something missing, just can't figure what that something is. Its certaintly not the man, because I have a wonderful supportive, understanding, kind boyfriend in my life. So this blog is my official start to attempt to find complete & utter happiness. I know this voyage is probably the norm for any 20-something adult, but if it need be, Im going to do it. "My Pursuit of Happyness" starts here, thank you for joining me along the journey of life......
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment